Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm So Excited!


I have recently decided to audition for the show Charlette's Web that our theater group is doing. I have been working on my audition for the past 2 hours. I'm going to sing the song, My New Philosophy from the show, You're a Good Man Charlie Brown. I am so excited to perform again with my theater group! I've missed them all summer! I'm going to aim for the part of the spider, Charlette. I can't wait for auditions! They're being held next Thursday, and I just can't wait to get up and perform in front of my friends again. It's such a thrillying experience, I just love auditions. :]


Wish me luck! I'll keep you posted.

<3,
Dee Dee

2 comments:

Erin said...

Cool! I didn't even know Charlotte's Web was a musical. I love 'My New Philosophy'!!

You must give us a play-by-play account of auditions, I love reading about those sorts of things. :) Hope you do well!

Traci said...

That is so amazing! I love Charlotte's Web and My New Philosophy!!!! Break a Leg!