Saturday, August 25, 2007

Lucy's Fairytale Adventures

I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I was in a TV show that was 'Coming Soon.' It's called Lucy's Fairytale Adventures and it's not finished, but I did do a commercial lately. I've put it here for you guys to see. I don't like it much, but that's just because it's me. =P I play the role of Kirsten 'the mean girl throwing a tea party' and we did this in one take! (I'm not sure what that says about me that I can do the "mean girl" thing without much effort.=/) It's going to be a show for children, and I don't really know any details yet. Like what stations it's going to be on or exactly what day. I'll find out soon though. The second commercial is the main character, Lucy. She can turn invisible because of some fairys she met in the woods. :]





Isn't she cute?? :]

*Details to come*


3 comments:

We are Tommy's Advocates said...

Hey DD:

Great job! Born to be an actress :-)

Head on over to my blog today! I've tagged you. You'll see the instructions there.

Love,
Aunt S

Erin said...

Sooo cool. A TV show would be a blast to do - I looked at the pics on MySpace; looks like you guys had fun!

Traci said...

awesome!