Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First Writing Assignment of the Year

My name is Dee Dee. I'm 14 years old and when I'm with people, I want them to have the time of their lives! I love to praise people and let them know how wonderful they are. I want people to love me the same way I love them. I never try to be some one I'm not. I'm always myself and I hope that whomever I'm with, will love me for who I am! . I love friends. Life is nothing without friends. If they're really you're friends, they look out for you, laugh with you, never make you look stupid and pray for you when you need help. God was so good when he gave me my friends.

I am very outgoing and loud. I'm almost always laughing. I love laughing, and everyone knows the saying, "The more you laugh, the longer you'll live to enjoy life!" I live up to that saying. I do my best to be a good Christian girl. I try to make wise choices and live a life that would please God. Overall, my friends find me enjoyable to be around!

I have straight blonde hair and big blue eyes. My skin is a light creamy color. I love to dress up in funky clothes. It doesn't matter where I'm going. To the park, I'd wear a homecoming dress with a baseball cap while to a party; I'd wear pajama pants and big balky jewelry. I just love being unique and not having the slightest care of what people think of me!

Some of my favorite things to do are acting, singing and dancing. I might major in college for singing. I love to get up on-stage and perform in front of hundreds of people! I also enjoy taking random pictures of things I pass on the streets. I love to get good looks of all the things God made for us! But I also use my camera for taking pictures of my friends and I. I love to be creative and have fun!

As I said before, when I'm with people, I want them to have the time of their lives! I want to show everyone how to love life and enjoy it while you have the chance! The most important thing I've learned about living my life is trusting in God. With Him in my life, everything is beautiful. I love to live my life for Him.