Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I Did It, Auntie!

My Aunt Summer tagged me for this blogging meme.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

E is for Energetic: I can be very energetic. I randomly break out dancing. My hands are constantly moving while I'm talking. I walk really fast. I talk fast. I can get wired-up pretty easily. :]

M is for Magnanimous: I like to help others. I forgive people eagerly and I make sure no one's left out. I like to give to others to make them feel good, or loved. I like people to feel special.

I is for Insane:
I am pretty insane! I think of crazy ideas that no one in their right minds would think of. I'm a dare-devil too. I will do pretty mental things if dared too. :] But I do have my rules, don't worry. You always have 3 chicken-outs.

L is for Loud:
I am NOISY. I get in trouble for it all the time. Not only do I talk very loud, I'm known for popping my gum piercingly! Now a lot of my friends will tease me by popping their gum and blaming it on me when the teacher/director asks who did it.

Y is for "You-nique":
(I just had to use 'unique' somewhere, but I just don't have a U in my middle name!) So, I'd say I'm pretty unique. At least, I like to be different. I never, ever copy-cat anyone. I like to think of my own ideas. But the biggest thing that I think is unique about me, is my clothes. I wear unique clothes! I love my clothes to stand out. So I throw the weirdest things together. But, I always get compliments. ;]

And that, my friends, is my middle name! So tag, Erin and Acting Gal, YOU'RE IT!

<3,>

3 comments:

Traci said...

I got tagged! *screams with joy*
I'll try to do it soon...

Erin said...

Will do! Thanks. :)

We are Tommy's Advocates said...

Wow K! You completely surpassed my expectations! Great job! And I'd have to agree with everything your said ;-)